RITTER APPRAISALS, INC., founded in 1985, is a professional real estate appraisal company serving our clients nationwide with quality residential, commercial, and agriculture appraisals. Our qualifications as real estate valuation professionals are unsurpassed.
The appraisers in our company are licensed Missouri State Certified General Real Estate Appraisers (SCGREA). In addition, one appraiser holds the SRA designation with the Appraisal Institute, and one appraiser holds the MAI designation with the Appraisal Institute and the ARA designation with the American Society of Farm Managers & Rural Appraisers. Our appraisers are also licensed in other states and have appraised various types of properties in Kansas, Iowa, Nebraska, Wisconsin, Ohio, Minnesota, Michigan, Illinois, Indiana, North Dakota, and South Dakota.
Our wide range of valuation services include:
- Mortgage lending purposes
- Negotiation between buyers and sellers
- Government acquisition of private property for public use
- Business mergers or dissolutions
- Lease negotiations
- Estate planning
- Tax assessment review and advice
- Dispute resolution—including divorce, estate settlements, property partition suites, foreclosures, and zoning issues
- Feasibility studies
- Expert witness testimony
- Market rent and trend studies
- Cost/benefit or investment and analysis
- Land utilization studies